Welcome to this year’s Summer Salads Party! This link up will run from May 16 – June 20 and ALL THINGS SALAD are welcome!
Whatever you’ve got that’s related to salads….recipes, dressing ideas, sweet or savory, hot or cold, in a bowl or on some bread, or even a craft related to salads (which is what I’m sharing below!)….post it here and be seen on 8 blogs!
And if you’re not a blogger, fear not….you’re more than welcome too! Just browse all the great posts being shared for lots of ideas and fun recipes (or crafts) to try!
Welcome to the Summer Salads Party!
Meet the Hosts
We love a good party and we’d also love for you to follow our hosts on your favorite social media so you’ll know when we are partying again!
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- The Evolution of Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
- Inside The Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest
- Across The Boulevard l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
DIY Farmers’ Market Tote Bag: Eat Local!
Like I mentioned, I’m sharing a craft that’s related to salads to kick off this party. Check out how I made this DIY ‘Eat Local’ Farmers’ Market Tote Bag….because you can’t have salads without first picking up your ingredients, and you might as well shop for them in style!
Link ALL THINGS SALAD!
Link up as many salad creations as you’d like! Be sure to visit around and don’t forget to Pin, Tweet, Stumble or otherwise share the party and your favorite links!
[inlinkz_linkup id=525847 mode=1]
Thanks so much for stopping by!