Welcome to the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th, and we’re challenging YOU to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July….so share away!
Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation(s) at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 12 blogs!
To kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop, I’m sharing a FREE ‘Best. Dad. EVER.’ watercolor printable! Father’s Day is right around the corner, so feel free to print this out and give it to a great daddio in your life!
Last year, I also made my husband a Transformers Father’s Day card as well as a “Coffee Makes Me Poop” mug (hey, we have that sense of humor). Check out my tutorials for both of those too!
You may also like my tutorial for making a DIY holiday banner out of paint chips (and it can also be used as a greeting card, too)!
Meet All 12 Hosts of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop, so make sure you visit all of us to see the fabulous creations!
*We would greatly appreciate it if you’d be so kind as to follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice….that way you won’t miss any of the party fun! Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015.*
- Erlene @ My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Ashleigh @ Simply Wright Pinterest/Bloglovin/Instagram/FB/G+
- Stephanie @ Casa Watkins Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @ The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Amanda @ The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Crystal @ Penny Loves Projects Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin/G+
- Debi @ Surroundings by Debbi Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Melissa @ Not Your Ordinary Psychic Mom Twitter/FB/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @ Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Kristen @ The Road to Domestication Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/YouTube
- Kate @ Creative House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christine @ Where The Smiles Have Been Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a Button and Help Us Spread the Word!
Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop!
Crafts related to General Spring & Summer, Father’s Day, and July 4th are welcome, so SHARE AWAY! :)
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fits the themes of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale.
- DO NOT link-up posts you’ve shared on past Spring Craft Blog Hops for 2015.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 12 blogs!